Saturday 28 July 2012

practice makes perfect

 it's been 8 days since we started fasting..how time flies...i've been keeping low profile..well 1st week of fasting has always been a family time for me..cooking, breaking fast & sahur with my loved ones..only that it's been two years that i haven't been able to perform terawih at the mosque..soon...when the lil one is older insyaallah...

what have i been doing besides that? completing order every now & then...i made several chocolate bars as ordered..


also i have been craving for kuih samperit for quite some time now..(no not that kind of craving ok) so i decided to make my own...it turned out ok except that i halved the batter but i forgot to half the eggs he he...luckily they are still edible..


i also made chocolate chip cookies for the children...will only made them as ordered next week...

i made a whole balang..and after i woke up from my nap (biasala tidurkan zahra mak pun tertidur sama) this is what's left..all courtesy of nadia..isk iskkkkk



rasanya tak complete post if i do not add in a picture of my lil princess..here's what she likes to do nowadays when we are resting while waiting for iftar...hmmm my pride & joy...penghibur kami semua....


today is my last day of slow & easy..starting tomorrow will put on my full force..will be busy until hari raya fulfilling orders..alhamdulillah...have a nice day all....

No comments:

Post a Comment