Friday 13 July 2012

Langit tidak selalu mendung...

It's been a while..i was busy attending to personal matters that needed my utmost attention..despite that i am glad that the worst part is over insyaallah..kita selalu dengar langit tidak selalu cerah & itu juga bermakna bukan selamanya langit akan mendung..do i make any sense here? He he..

anyway despite being away most of the time, i managed to squeeze in making these for my kids..




i had an order of 80 boxes of 2 chocs..they are for a dinner's door gift..here's what they looked like before 'making up'



in the process to give the final touch...



done..alhamdulillah...safely delivered :-)


between the personal thingy that i mentioned earlier and the orders that i needed to complete..here's how i occupied my time..i have a little helper who is always busy helping me to 'clean up'..yup by the time she's finished i have to do more cleaning up :-)



during weekdays, it's just me and her..my little princess is enjoying one of her favourite breakfasts...pancake that is :-)


going to be a busy weekend & week ahead..hope you enjoy yours.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment