Thursday 5 July 2012

life today...

no baking..no chocolate making today...kononnya nak rest & catch up on my sleep...iyela kan..dah malam semalam tido pukul 2 pagi..woke up a bit later than usual..sedar2 nasi goreng dah siap atas meja..thank you abang..ding dong ding dong dengan my little princess while doing laundry bla bla bla dah pukul 11 am...packed the stuff  i needed to deliver & terus keluar..sempat lagi lunch (plus gossiping session) dengan a friend...balik tu picked up azzim...went to get boxes for saturday's order..sampai rumah dah pukul 4 lebih...arrrgghhh tak sempat tido pun....he he and here i am still wide awake...

a friend of mind was rather upset today because someone belittled her just because she is a full time housewife..well to me being a homemaker whether by choice or otherwise is the best profession a woman could have..terpulangla..yang penting kita tak susahkan sesiapa...to me the pleasure of watching my lil princess grow right under my nose is so priceless..so i dont give a &*$#@ about what people think..to my sis yang bengang tu he he stay cool ok...not worth it fikir pasal orang2 macam tu..you are wonderful the way you are :-)

these were made last night....hope the intended owners enjoyed them 




yang bawah ni not for sale ya... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment