Monday 25 March 2013

Sensitivity....

I don't know what happened yesterday but I became very emotional all of a sudden. .maybe it has been sometimes when my house was made topsy turvy with many people around..suddenly yesterday I was all alone..after sending my daughter back to her university I couldn't help myself from crying. ..ooo I AM that emotional!!

But I am also strong enough (at least I think so la) alhamdulillah I managed to beat the sadness before evening came..

There were no bakes yesterday as monday is my belajar day..and it was so hot yesterday..kinda glad I didn't have to literally put my badan close to the oven..
However..I am proud of myself..sebab? Ha ha despite feeling a bit down plus the heat I managed to refrain myself from having...


Susahh oo menahan godaan... :-)

Anyway..two days ago I made RVC.. bukan la nak puji but it must be the recipe..memang sedap...cuma maybe rupa dia tak la elok sgt..improvise nora!!! InshaaAllah boleh...



Ok..got to get the day going..I have to bake more cookies to send to tat nasi ayam in bangi..and I do promise a good friend of mine.puan reha some chocolate chips with macadamia nut..

But before that..see what my little 'intern' is busy doing...



Lastly before I stop for today. .I wanna share something inspirational with you lovely people...


Assalamualaikum. ...

2 comments:

  1. magnum!!! bahaya! take it easy nora...these happen to a lot people...just layan je perasaan nanti u ok :)

    ReplyDelete